Similar Questions

  • Answer: You are required to take general education courses in conjunction with your marketing cources. Accounting I (Financial) - ACG 2021 Accounting II (Managerial) - ACG 2071 Methods of Calculus - MAC 2233 Introductory Statistics - STA 2023
  • Answer: Technically no one because its erased. But any government agency can get access to your records.

    Added: The records themselves never cease to exist, they are never erased. The following can gain access to them for legitimate purposes: Law enforcement agencies - the courts - any government agency conducting pre-employment screening - government and private contractors conducting background investigationss for high level security-clearance positions.
  • Answer: depends very much on the criminal record, usually yes
  • Answer: Not unless they occurred prior to your 18th birthday. If you were an adult they become a permanent part of your criminal history record.
  • Answer: It depends. Some records are public information, and can be obtained from law enforcement agencies (usually upon application and for a small fee). Other records have been sealed for any number of reasons, and can be extremely difficult to obtain.One would simply contact various law enforcement agencies and determine what is available. You will need unique identifiers such as full legal name, date of birth, and/or social security number. You may also be asked to show a "need to know" depending on the type of information requested, and your relationship with the other party.
  • Answer: Look up the website of the county court in the county where you were arrested.
    You might be able to look up the record online. Their website might have information about sealing or expunging records or have a form you can fill out and send in. Otherwise you might just call that court and ask. If it is a minor misdemeanor there is a good chance you can have it sealed or expunged. There is usually a fee of about $20-$40 for this. They can always say no so make sure you write a convincing and well-written letter explaining that you have turned your act around and you just want to protect your privacy and not be discriminated against by people including potential employers. Those are all good reasons.
    Good luck.
  • Answer: Yes, however there are no publicly accessible websites that have this infomration. You may go to your local law enforcement agency and request a copy of your own criminal record. Bring proper identification and, in most places, there is a small administrative fee.
  • Answer: yes you can. i have been arrested many times and im going to get my criminal justice deegre and head to law school. if someone told u that you cant its cause they have an hate on you because they do not want you to become a lawyer. that makes you a step higher then them inlife. Even tho they probly do not think about it that way but it is in their mind <Gaah, I hope, for your professional sake that you learn orthography and punctuation before your bar exam...were you arrested for abuse of the English language?>

    Another View: Before taking the above answer as fact - PLEASE check with the Florida Bar to confirm their entrance requirement.
    See below link:
  • Answer: File a petition with the appropriate court system requesting your record be expunged of that particular conviction. CAUTION: There are 2 parallel court systems in the District of Columbia. It all depends on whether your offense was tried under the provisions of the District of Columbia Criminal Code or Title 18 of the United States
    Criminal Code. If you were tried for a felony under the D.C. Criminal Code (or for any Misdemeanor offense), you would petition the District of Columbia Superior Court. If, on the other hand you were tried and convicted under Title 18, of the U.S. Criminal Code you would have to petition the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
  • Answer: Yes. Once a person is arrested - that arrest is documented.Therefore a record is created - even if the person is laterreleased without charge.
  • Answer: In Canada, you must fill an application for a pardon. You can hire somebody to do it for you - the cost will be about 550$. If you do it by yourself, there is a fee of 50 $ for the form plus the fees to obtain a copy of your criminal record.
  • Answer: Depends on the company.I would just like to know if anyone monitors these answers. Calling the above "answer" a "contribution" would be a serious mistake. There should be some sort of verification process to bar mentally incompetent people from posting "answers" on this site.
  • Answer: Impossible question answer. Like anything else that is handled "administratively" when theinformation is filed someone will eventually get around to entering the data.
  • Answer: "Inactive" on a criminal record means an investigation in which no further action will be taken by a law enforcement agency or officer for any of the following reasons: a decision has been made by the law enforcement agency not to pursue the case, the statute of limitations or ten years after the time of the offense, whichever date is earlier, has occurred, or the finality of conviction of all persons on the basis of the information contained in the investigative report.
  • Answer: Adult criminal records are permanent. Some states allow expungement or other removal, but convictions never age off of a criminal record.

What degree am you able to obtain with a criminal record?

  • If you are talking about college education degrees, you can obtain anything you would like. You may not qualify for financial aid through the Fed. Govt. Depending upon your charges you might also be limited in what field you can work in too. I advise that you talk to a college counselor to get more advice.

Add Comment & Answer

Name: *

Answers and Comments

  • Answer: If you are talking about college education degrees, you can obtain anything you would like. You may not qualify for financial aid through the Fed. Govt. Depending upon your charges you might also be limited in what field you can work in too. I advise that you talk to a college counselor to get more advice.
  • Answer: There is no questions regarding criminal history on an applicationfor a passport and having a criminal record will not preclude youfrom getting a passport. The only way you would get denied with acriminal record is if your parole or probation had a stipulationagainst getting one.
  • Answer: A degree is obtained in order to have proof that you are qualifiedin a certain field. It also allows one to negotiate or secure abetter paying job.
  • Answer: Background checks for employability and community protection reasons are usually carried out by government agencies, for which a detailed application would have to be submitted. There are also a number of private companies that can carry out this process for a fee.
  • Answer: Before you enter a doctoral program you need a BS/BA degree ( 4years college), a Masters degree (2 years graduate level work), andto apply to a doctoral program. Having gone through this processyou need to be focused and dedicated to finishing the degree. Only1% of the people who start a doctoral program finish. I lived theclass work and research. It took a year and half of writing for mydissertation to finally be approved by my committee of 5professors. I also had to orally support my research and answer thecommittee questions. The process is not easy and you do nothing butwork on it to get finished.
  • Answer: In 1840. Catherine Elizabeth Benson became the first woman to obtain a degree.
  • Answer: In Florida, criminal traffic offenses do not fall in themisdemeanor category, but rather, as a traffic criminal offense(TC). The punishment can range for up to sixty days in jail for themost minor offenses, to a traffic felony (TF), which can be up to15 years in prison for DUI manslaughter.
  • Answer: Answer about 4 years Answer I do not know of any degree that is specific to or called criminal biology. It would be better for you to think in terms of forensic science. Thus, read the following and follow the link indicated below.

    Forensic science is a multidisciplinary subject used for examining crime scenes and gathering evidence to be used in prosecution of offenders in a court of law. Forensic science techniques are also used to examine compliance with international agreements regarding weapons of mass destruction.

    The main areas used in forensic science are biology, chemistry, and medicine, although the science also includes the use of physics, computer science, geology, and psychology. Forensic scientists examine objects, substances (including blood or drug samples), chemicals (paints, explosives, toxins), tissue traces (hair, skin), or impressions (fingerprints or tidemarks) left at the crime scene. The majority of forensic scientists specialize in one area of science.

    For the source and more detailed information concerning your request, click on the related links section ( indicated below.
  • Answer: Nuclear Medicine TrainingThe residency program in nuclear medicine trains qualified physicians to serve as consultants in the diagnostic and therapeutic use of radioactive pharmaceuticals. The total period of training after medical school graduation is at least three years. Residents are required to have one or more years of preparatory training and two or more years of nuclear medicine residency training in ACGME accredited programs. One year of preparatory training in any ACGME approved specialty training program usually precedes the training in nuclear medicine.Diagnostic imaging consultation and the management of nuclear medicine facilities are emphasized during the two-year program but training also includes research experience, therapy with unsealed sources, radio-immunoassay techniques and tomographic imaging with single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) or positron emission radioisotopes.A minimum of eighteen months of clinical nuclear medicine is required. Training in allied health sciences such as medical nuclear physics, radiopharmaceutical chemistry, radiation biology, instrumentation and computer sciences is also included.
  • Answer: One can obtain a Health Care Degree online from a home learning course such as The Open University which allows one to study at home at their own pace around another job or children. One would then need to go to a centre to complete the exams. The Open University has many courses, some are to learn a new skill others to advance their career.
  • Answer: Were is the application located to obtain a degree of indian blood card?
  • Answer: The first step to earning your degree in American General Finance is to decide if you want to take traditional on-campus courses, or pursue a distance-learning degree. DeVry University offers online and on-campus courses in American General Finance. Secondly, decide what kind of career you are looking to pursue within the field. Talk to anyone you can who is currently working in the field and take their advice.
  • Answer: by finding it in the in the internet

    Added; Your history is a public record. You can go to your local law enforcement agency and request a copy of your own criminal history record. It may cost you only a small fee to cover the administrative costs.
  • Answer: Hi. if you are at all puzzled as to whether or not you have a criminal record you can always check with the police who will gladly help you with this, Once you have phoned they will put you through to the appropriate dept who can send you any information that is held on you.
  • Answer: It depends on what type of public records you seek. Some are available online and some are only accessible by visiting the particular office where your particular records are kept. Every official state government website offers various online information. Cities and towns have websites that offer varying degrees of public internet access. In many cases you need to pick up a phone and call for information on obtaining copies of records. In many cases you will need to visit in person or hire someone to do it for you.

    Many sites have databases that are search-able by any user. The databases are either free for the public to use or you will be charged a subscription fee. Many commercial databases advertise state by state public records but what they offer is often incomplete and hard to navigate. Official sources provide the most accurate information. Available databases normally can be searched by name, date, location, etc.