Similar Questions

Can you get custody of your half brother if you live with your mother even though she is not his mother?

  • You can get legal custody over him if he is a minor in need of a legal custodian, if you are a responsible adult, and if a court agrees that you are the most suitable person to be custodian. this would be regardless of your living arrangements, as long as they are considered to be suitable for your half-brother.

Add Comment & Answer

Name: *

Answers and Comments