Similar Questions

What do i need to do niece is retarded and her mother in nursing home mother was payee?

  • Not really enough information to try to answer. It sounds like youmay need to go to court and petition for a Guardianship over theNiece (and possibly) your Aunt as well. Try contacting your localDept. of Social Services to see if they can give you some advice onhow to handle this situation.

Add Comment & Answer

Name: *

Answers and Comments