Answer: Listening plays an important part in the communication process at awork place. It helps a manager get information about what theemployees think regarding policies, procedures, rules andregulations in an organization. It helps an employee understandwhat other people want and what is expected of him or her.Listening in general is necessary with regard to many issues thatdepend on communication such as policies, grievances, the promotionof new ides and teamwork. Working in a team means gettinginformation and feedback from others and listening to what theyhave to say is elementary in such situations. In general, listeningis important in organizations because:
1. It helps the manager to frame better policies for his employees.
2. Listening helps to reduce the grievance among the employees.
3. Listening helps to find solutions and innovate new ideas throughdiscussion.
4. Through listening, companies try to get new ideas by which theyare able to promote a good organization culture, team work andeffective decision making processes.
5. Listening to a person is a sign of respect given to a person,irrespective of his designation or position he holds in the office.It helps to develop a sense of trust between the speaker and thelistener.
6. Listening helps to increase the productivity of the employeesbecause once a problem is found and clearly explained to theconcerned people, they work on the issue to find a suitablesolution to it.
7. Listening increases the confidence level of the employeesbecause if an employee wants to work with his team and build a goodrapport with them with better self-esteem, he has to hear theirproblem, keep himself cool and solve the problem accordingly.
8. Listening increases accuracy because it helps the listener torecollect the information, which he has heard previously and thenanalyze it to find a suitable solution to a problem.
Answer: Literature is a great way to transmit and to save the culture. By writing books, novels, or plays you are transmiting a culture according to what you have written about. For example The Great Gatsby shows the american culture in 1920s. Through the novel you can understand how do a particular people think, and how do they live.
Answer: Linux, linux mint is a pretty popular but not as windows but it better than window. It has more features, more security, it is an anti virus system no virus has been invented or has or will for linux mint and linux
Answer: Specificity for learning sport skills involves performing a varietyof closely related movements. Rather than practicing and perfectingany single skill or movement only, specificity of skill learningmeans that athletes must be diverse
Answer: The person who plays a role in advancing the plot, but is not asimportant as the protagonist, is called the secondary character.Secondary characters can often be a big part of a story, such asJim in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
What neurotransmitter plays a role in Parkinsons disease?
Answer: On an overall basis it is obvious that the basis of the law and culture of any given country can be traced back to their respective religion. Even if the country starts to move in a secular direction, the watermark of that religion remains on the society and the expectations that society sets for their people.
Answer: If you are a Christian: In my personal opinion, I think prayer is a conversation between you and God. Of course you can ask from him, but I also think you should thank him for what he has done, and ask for guidance. So, I think prayer plays a role of a conversation between the person and God in their life.
Answer: A necessary part of human biochemisty is table salt, sodium chloride, which of course is a compound of sodium and chlorine. It is the sodium which the body uses, but the chlorine gives us a usable ionized form of sodium.
Answer: Belief in God, truthfulness, Quaker principles, ecological concerns, cultivating good, harmonious family and friends relationships, showing love towards others, having a simple,relatively non-materialistic life style, developing listening skills, learning, being positive, being a good influence.
Answer: well that depends on the organization .... but if you are meaning of a sort of organization that comes together to complete a project of some sort, than yes it would be very vital to listen to each other and hear different ideas :) hope this helped