What is the best driving route from Greensboro NC to Montreal Canada?
- Take U.S. 220 NORTH to I-81 via I-581/U.S. 220 NORTH in Roanoke. You will exit onto I-81 at EXIT 1N to get onto I-81 NORTH to LEXINGTON.
- Take I-81 NORTH to Canada. The only city that you will bypass is Syracuse, New York via I-481. (EXIT 16 off I-81 to get onto I-481, then take I-481 back to I-81 NORTH to WATERTOWN at EXIT 9N.) You will be crossing into Canada via the 1000 Islands Bridge (toll). Your cash fare (assuming that you are going to be driving a car) is $2.50.
- Once you have crossed the 1000 Islands Bridge and cleared the border, stay to the right and follow signs to HIGHWAY 401 EAST to OTTAWA and MONTRÉAL.
- Take HIGHWAY 401 EAST to QUÉBEC where HIGHWAY 401 becomes AUTOROUTE 20.
- Stay on AUTOROUTE 20 EST to AUTOROUTE 540 & 40 to OTTAWA/GATINEAU and MONTRÉAL at EXIT 29.
- Follow signs to AUTOROUTE 40 EST. Take AUTOROUTE 40 EST to Montréal.
Add Comment & Answer
Answers and Comments