Similar Questions

What is a doctor who specialises in drug interactions called?

  • A person that can give you the most insight to drug interactions would be someone with a Dr. in Pharmacy...they typically say that person has a PharmD....many hospitals have one on staff in their pharmacy, so I would recommend that you go to your local hospital and ask where the pharmacy is...most have an actual window that you can walk up to and ask a question.

    Take care....

Add Comment & Answer

Name: *

Answers and Comments