How are infectious diseases spread?
- There is direct contact: person to person, animal to person and mother to unborn child
- There is indirect contact: doorknob, phone, etc.
- There is droplet transmission: sneezing, coughing, etc.
- There is particle transmission: air particles can transfer infectious diseases
- There is Bites and Stings: mosquitoes, lice, ticks, etc.
- There is Food Contamination: food, beverages, ice. I.E.-> A person may sneeze in the ice tray at their work, scoop the ice to put in your soda and you drink it. Ice is just as easily contaminated as any food!
Add Comment & Answer
Answers and Comments