How many miles are there from the Fort Myers airport to the Fort Myers Greyhound bus station?
precisely 15.75 miles taking this route:
- Follow signs to the EXIT and I-75 from the airport, then follow signs to I-75 NORTH to TAMPA.
- Once you are on I-75 NORTH, take I-75 NORTH to SR-82 (DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD) to FT. MYERS and IMMOKALEE at EXIT 138 (second exit that you will approach on I-75). Turn left off the exit ramp onto SR-82 (DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD) WEST to FT. MYERS.
- Go across Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd to Jackson St (first street past Lee St, which is just after Fowler Ave [U.S. 41]). Turn left onto Jackson St.
- Take Jackson St to Windman Way (first street that you approach on Jackson St). Turn right onto Windman Way.
- Take Windman Way half a block over to the bus station. Turn left into the bus station.
Add Comment & Answer
Answers and Comments