Similar Questions

  • Answer: yes it can cause skin irretation and can be deadly if ingested
  • Answer: light it on fire, turpentine is flammable.
  • Answer: Turpentine is sometimes used to get paint out of clothes. It isoften dabbed on the stain with a sponge or towel, and then allowedto dry.
  • Answer: What are your parasites suffering from?
  • Answer: No, Mineral turpentine is not an acid. Mineral turpentine is also known as turpentine substitute, turps substitute, or just turps. It is an inexpensive petroleum-based replacement for the vegetable-based turpentine. It is commonly used as paint thinner for thinning oil-based paint and varnishes, cleaning brushes, as an organic solvent in other applications, and as dry cleaning and other industrial cleaning purposes. It is even used as a Larvicidal for Chrysomya megacephala.

    Mineral turpentine is a hydrotreated light distillate of petroleum, and consists of a complex mixture of highly refined hydrocarbon distillates mainly in the C9-C16 range. The material is a clear transparent liquid at room temperature. The liquid is highly volatile and the vapors are flammable. It can be a very dangerous inhalant. It is primarily low aromatic white spirits, or Naptha.

    Specific Gravity = .78
    Distillation Range = 150-210F
  • Answer: I cant tell you how much I doubt it.
  • Answer: bottle drinks are said to cause cavities so caned drinks are better
  • Answer: Many paint solvents that will melt styrofoam contain toluene.
    Toluene is a know carcinogen. Toluene become airborne and spreads quickly.
    Solvents containing toluene should be used outdoors or in well ventilated areas.
  • Answer: Two drinks per day means two drinks every 24 hours. Theoretically, one could cheat by having two just before midnight, 2 just after, and abstaining for another 24 hours, but if things are to that point...
  • Answer: from a factory that makes drinks where the drink itself is sealed within the can.
  • Answer: Urine is not toxic and is considered sterile. It was circulating in your blood until your kidneys filtered it out. It was filtered out because it contained salts and waste products that would make you sick if not removed. Drinking a small amount will not kill you.

    Putting it right back into your system makes little sense and has no benefit. If you are dehydrated, your urine is more concentrated than your blood and if you drink it, it will cause you to lose even more water as it draws water out of your blood through your intestines to dilute it.

    As the volume increases it will trigger you to vomit and you will lose even more water.
  • Answer: drinks are a liquid that you pore into ur mouth then swallow
  • Answer: You can garnish drinks with a wedge or slice of lemon or orange.You can also add a sprig of mint to add more flavor.
  • Answer: Costco, they sell everything in bulk

What happens when a person drinks turpentine?

  • It is not safe to drink turpentine oil. Turpentine oil is meant to be used on the skin. WebMD claims that when taken by mouth, turpentine oil can cause serious health problems including headache, sleeplessness, coughing, bleeding in the lungs, vomiting, kidney damage, miscarriage, coma, and death.

Add Comment & Answer

Name: *

Answers and Comments