Answer: Some kind of biproducts from the destruction of tissue. Can also be seen emerging from root treated teeth wherefore all of such must be avoided because they are seen by the body as dead tissue.
Why is poison dangerous?
it has chemical that u dont knoe nd they could hurt you from it
Answer: chronic poison exposure is being exposed to poison alot. acute poison exposure is being exposed to poison a little bit. im no expert on poison, i just know what the words acute and chronic mean
Answer: If you are near the ocean anywhere, get into the water, lightlybreak the poison ivy blisters with sand and let the ocean water getat it. This dries up poison ivy faster than any other treatment Iknow. This can get rid of poison ivy in just a day or two. othermeans include,applying tea tree oil or aloe vera. You can get rid of Poison Ivy rashes by immediately rinsing yourskin when the poison ivy strikes, rubbing the skin with somealcohol, or by taking an antihistamine.
Answer: It depends on what poison it is. Some snake poisons paralyze victims, but only small ones. Spider poison swells and jellyfish poison kills. Most of the poisonous animals in the world come from the sea. It is very toxic and the fastest is that it can kill you within minutes.