Answer: If you have an insect problem, the best thing to do is to go to the store and look at their selection of bug killers and bug repellents. The container will say what kinds of bugs it kills and tell you how to use the product.
Answer: chronic poison exposure is being exposed to poison alot. acute poison exposure is being exposed to poison a little bit. im no expert on poison, i just know what the words acute and chronic mean
Answer: More than likely a doctor would have to remove it because of the dangers around the ear drum and things like that. I heard certain bugs cannot walk backwards. Myth or truth? Im not sure. Im no expert but I imagine this is not something to try to remove yourself.
Answer: A little rubbing alcohol (like maybe an alcohol-soaked wipe) will take away some of the pain right away, but remember, 1st Aid is exactly that -FIRST. -2nd, it depends on WHAT insect & allergies of the bitten victim. Some people are allergic to bee stings and can be dead within hours. So, call poison control & describe the insect & the symptoms the victim is displaying.