Answer: Parasites, such as tapeworms, enter the body through ingestion of food, soil or water that has been contaminated with human or animal feces. In many cases, it is the egg of the tapeworm that is ingested.
Answer: Myxomatosis is a rabbit disease invented to get rid of wild rabbits eating farmers crops unfortunately the disease can spread to all rabbits tame and wild. Myxomatosis is usually spread by insects (mainly fleas and mosquitoes) or direct contact with affected rabbits, Typical signs of the disease includes, swelling of the lips and swollen eyelids. A common way to avoid this disease is to bring your pet rabbit inside at night when most mosquitoes are out.
Answer: It is not safe to drink turpentine oil. Turpentine oil is meant to be used on the skin. WebMD claims that when taken by mouth, turpentine oil can cause serious health problems including headache, sleeplessness, coughing, bleeding in the lungs, vomiting, kidney damage, miscarriage, coma, and death.
Answer: No, Mineral turpentine is not an acid. Mineral turpentine is also known as turpentine substitute, turps substitute, or just turps. It is an inexpensive petroleum-based replacement for the vegetable-based turpentine. It is commonly used as paint thinner for thinning oil-based paint and varnishes, cleaning brushes, as an organic solvent in other applications, and as dry cleaning and other industrial cleaning purposes. It is even used as a Larvicidal for Chrysomya megacephala.
Mineral turpentine is a hydrotreated light distillate of petroleum, and consists of a complex mixture of highly refined hydrocarbon distillates mainly in the C9-C16 range. The material is a clear transparent liquid at room temperature. The liquid is highly volatile and the vapors are flammable. It can be a very dangerous inhalant. It is primarily low aromatic white spirits, or Naptha.
Specific Gravity = .78 Distillation Range = 150-210F
Answer: Many paint solvents that will melt styrofoam contain toluene. Toluene is a know carcinogen. Toluene become airborne and spreads quickly. Solvents containing toluene should be used outdoors or in well ventilated areas.
Answer: Parasites are very dangerous. They can cause sicknesses. A parasite is a host which is a living organism that lives and eats off of another organism to live. Tapeworms are considered parasites because they feed off of all the food that enters your intestines.Some parasites, like tapeworms, can, accidentally, cause death.