Similar Questions

Is there any help for someone suffering from sudden memory loss?

  • A sudden change like that would need referral to a doctor who may be able to diagnose a treatable condition eg infection, subdural bleed etc. If nothing reversible found then theres lots of advice available through healthcare providers.

Add Comment & Answer

Name: *

Answers and Comments