How many miles from Toronto Canada to merrimack nh?
608 miles taking this route:
- Take HIGHWAY 401 - EAST from Toronto to I-81 at EXIT 661.
- Cross the THOUSAND ISLANDS BRIDGE (toll) into NEW YORK, U.S.A., and then continue on I-81 SOUTH to I-90 New York State THRUWAY (toll) via I-481 SOUTH to bypass SYRACUSE (EXIT 29S off I-81 to get onto I-481 SOUTH ; EXIT 6 off I-481 to get onto I-90 THRUWAY, follow signs to I-90 EAST to ALBANY).
- Take the THRUWAY (toll) EAST on I-90 to MASSACHUSETTS, where I-90 continues EAST as the MASSACHUSETTS TURNPIKE (marked by a single BLACK PILGRIM HAT) (toll road), towards BOSTON.
- Take I-90 EAST on the MASSACHUSETTS TURNPIKE to I-495 to N. H. - MAINE at EXIT 11A. Follow signs to I-495 NORTH to N. H. - MAINE.
- Take I-495 NORTH around to U.S. 3 NORTH to NASHUA, NH at EXIT 35B.
- Take U.S. 3 NORTH to Merrimack.
Add Comment & Answer
Answers and Comments