It is 169 miles according to Google Maps.
158 miles taking this route:
- Take SR-3 NORTH, from Silverdale, to SR-305 to POULSBO; EXIT, and turn right off the exit ramp (from the inner left turn lane) onto SR-305 EAST towards KINGSTON.
- Take SR-305 to SR-307 to KINGSTON, and turn left onto SR-307.
- Take SR-307 to SR-104 EAST towards KINGSTON.
- Take SR-104 EAST to KINGSTON, where you will board a FERRY across to EDMOND; once you are in EDMOND, continue on SR-104 EAST to I-5 NORTH to VANCOUVER, B.C.
- Take I-5 NORTH to BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA, where the highway continues as HIGHWAY 99.
- Continue on HIGHWAY 99 - NORTH to VANCOUVER.