Answer: Few mold is poisonous, though wash your mouth a couple times, if you are allergic to penicillin then, you will die through a type of shock, If not then okay. Also, call 911 or Poison Control if you feel weird. Black mold is extremely dangerous though, maybe similar to the Poison Dart Frog. Though some people say bread mold is harmless, Bread mold is harmless, though if you feel weird call 911 or Poison Control. Good luck.
Answer: Inhalation of fungal spores, fragments (parts), may lead to or exacerbate immunologic (allergic) reactions, cause toxic effects, or cause infections. There are only a limited number of documented cases of health problems from indoor exposure to mold.The most common symptoms reported from exposures in indoor environments are runny nose, eye irritation, and cough, and congestion, aggravation of asthma, headache, and fatigue.
Answer: I have been informed that the best way to do this is:1. Brush off any surface mold2. Get a large chlorine tablet and break it in half3. Rub the chlorine tablet in to the black mold4. Repeat daily for about 1 week.Currently working on it. Will reply if this works as I have been informed.
Answer: Chronic sinus infections and allergic symptoms can indicate constant exposure to black mold. Toxic mold poisoning not only irritates the mucous membranes but also causes damage to the nervous system. This might cause headaches; decreased attention span, concentration and mental acuity; and dizziness. Bleeding in the lungs is one of the more severe symptoms of black mold poisoning.
Answer: Black mould in bathrooms is a species of mould called Stachybotrys Chartarum. It is associated with poor indoor air quality and arises after fungal growth due to water damage.
S. Chartarum produces dangerous toxins, and exposure from ingestion or inhalation of the spores can lead to chronic fatigue, headaches, fever, irritation of the eyes, nose, mouth and throat, sneezing, rashes, and chronic coughing. Prolonged exposure or an allergic reaction to the mould can cause nausea, vomiting, and bleeding in the lungs and nose.
Can black mold kill you?
Yes! It could kill you. Scientist discovered that Black Mold can really kill you!(minimum is 6 days...)
Answer: yesWell...that is a bit simple on the answer. The real answer is...it depends. As a general rule, mold will usually not kill you unless you have a severely weakened or destroyed immune system. Fungal infections are very common (athletes foot is a fungal infection).Mold CAN make you sick however. Your sensitivity to mold will vary depending on age, overall sensitivity to mold allergens and the type of mold involved. Symptoms can range from sinus irritation to general allergy symptoms to severe reactions.
Answer: Absolutely, the chemical composition of 409 kills mold and mold spores on contact, the only household item stronger than 409 at killing mold is bleach. Remember to wear proper PPE (personal protective equipment) including vinyl/latex gloves and face mask. Once mold is attacked the ENTIRE mold colony sends out spores the defend itself. So make sure the area is exhausted and all HVAC vents are closed beforehand. In the event you are an asthmatic or the mold colony is larger than 2 feet, call a professional.